Universal 800 R with reinforced cylinders has been operating in our farm since the summer of 2018. It was purchased together with the new beam MTZ 82.1.
The main works assigned to the loader were harvesting hay in rolls and distributing this hay. At the time of purchase from a dealer, hay forks were more expensive than a bucket, so it was decided to buy a loader with a 0.8 bucket, and weld the forks by myself in a couple of days. I decided to buy this loader after it had been successfully operated for 2 seasons in the neighboring farm.
Our loader differed in reinforced cylinders. Thanks to the bucket, now it’s not a problem to remove and load the manure for buyers and bring gravel for myself.
1) Reliable, no failure occurred for all the time. SVAROG high-pressure hoses leaked a couple of times, which were later replaced with SEMPERIT.
2) A very convenient solution for quick-detachment of operating components and boom, it is really possible to change the components by myself in 2–3 minutes.
3) The presence of spare parts at the dealer. I have not found more manufacturers in the Primorsky Krai, except for this. Delivery of loaders of other manufacturers from central and western Russia costs 40–60 thousand rubles, and here a convenient solution was suggested: free installation of a loader from a dealer, from whom we also bought a tractor. In addition to this, for all warranty service issues it is possible to contact the dealer nearby.
1) The set does not include various two-way and three-way hydraulic valves that are needed to finalize the tractor hydraulic system. It is not so easy for buyers from the outback to buy them locally. Therefore, I consider the price increase with the inclusion of this option to be the right decision.
2) There are no reflective stickers – a mere trifle, but a thing very necessary for safety.
Also, my version of the loader does not provide for the possibility of installing a key box. For example, receiver can be mounted on the loader frame, but not the key box. Also, small mounts for headlights on an arrow would not be superfluous.
Overall, we are pleased that we have acquired this reliable, inexpensive loader.
I recommend this loader to all nearby farms.